🔥GENUINE ORIGINAL🔥-YAILPRO™ DOG NAIL GRINDER (NOISE FREE)
😍LAST DAY PROMOTION-70%OFF😍
⭐92.7% Of Customersare share and purchase⭐
🙋♀LAST 97 PCS REMAINING!ONLY 24 HOURS!🙋♀
Nails left too long can make standing and moving painful and awkward for your dog. In extreme situations, the nails can continue to grow until they curl around and become embedded in the paws of your dog's feet.
"I work as a dog groomer part time and this is the only brand of nail grinder that we use. So nice and durable. Plus quiet enough and fits nicely in your hand. Highly highly recommend."(See more reviews at the bottom)
Amazing results after 3 minutes of using the Nail Grinder.Works for all sizes.
Dog gets nervous around grinders? here are a few solutions!
Start slow by just showing your dog the nail trimmer — and then give him a treat. Do this several times in a row to get your dog used to seeing the nail trimmer.
Hold the paw and gently grasp a single toe. Trim the very tip of the nail. Don't trim too much off at first so you avoid exposing the quick. Reward your dog with a praise and a treat after trimming each nail.
The Side Effects of long nails (Please Read):
Long nails can turn a sound pawinto a splayed foot and reduce traction, and they can cause deformed feet and injure the tendons over an extended period. As the long nail hits the ground, the pressure puts force on the foot and leg structure.
Descriptions & Features:
1. Low Vibration and Low Noise: Equipped with a mute brass shaft and unique mute technology that's still powerful enough to gently remove thin layers of nail. Sensitive dogs will not get scared any longer, making your nail trimming work easier!
2. NO MESS:Revolutionary nail trimmer for your dog or cat. It's the newest and fastest way to keep your pet's nail trim rounded and smooth with no mess!
3. Make Nail Grinding Painless:If your pets are terrified of nail trimming, then we’ve got you covered.Precisely trim their nails round and smooth, no more worries about over cutting, nasty pains or bleeding. Leave your pet's paws touchably soft and your home safe from scratches.
4. USB Charging:Save money on buying batteries! This Dog's Nail Grinder comes with a USB port and cable that can continuously operate up to 3 hours once fully charged.
5. Save Money On Grooming: You can now save your money on going to the vet or groomer. Simply make one purchase and you can easily do it yourself, low risk involved.
6. Detachable Grinding Wheel: Grinding stone can be easily removed for cleaning. Simply rub on the surface with soft towel and tissue, so that it will remain as effective as ever.
7. Suitable For All Pet's Size:The Dog's Nail Grinder comes with three size openings to suit different sized nail. Choose a suitable one according to the size and characteristics of your pet's nail.
Reward your dog before & after grinding for encouragement.
5 seconds grinding for each one lasting time is enough, any longer is not recommended for pet's safety.
Be sure to adjust the grooming angle to polish the nails
You and your pet will love this YailPro™ Dog Nail Grinder!
Charging time: 2 hours
Running time: 3 hours
Input: AC100V-240V 50HZ/60HZ
Charging mode: USB charging
Battery: Built-in battery
1x YailPro™ DogNail Grinder 1x USB Charge Cable 1x Package Box 1x user manual
We ship to 127 countries, including US, CA, AU and all countries in Europe.
We are convinced that we have some of the most innovative products in the world, and we hope to support this through arisk-free 90-day guarantee.
If you do not have a positive experience for any reason, we will do our best to ensure that you are100% satisfiedwith the purchase.
Excellent product! I have 2 small dogs and it worked great! The dogs still didn't love it but they tolerated it! It was very quiet and quickly and painlessly filed their nails down! I was done in about 30 mins for both dogs on all 4 paws for each dog! Perfect alternative to clippers! *Here is a photo of my poor miserable and clearly mistreated fur babies! They are mother and daughter!
An absolutely excellent tool for grinding down a dog's nails. It is much more quiet than using a dremel, and that works well for dogs who are skittish about having their nails clipped or ground down. We use this for our 70 pound aussie shepherd, and if it is FULLY CHARGED, it will grind down the nails on all four paws in one use.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh